Welcome to Bolton Wanderers Free School
Welcome to Bolton Wanderers Free School website, a place where you can find out information on a range of courses and qualification that are tailored to suit you.
Our aims for the Bolton Wanderers Free School are to:
- Create a centre of excellence which enables Bolton Wanderers Free School graduates to develop and progress in life with an holistic outcome. We want BWFS graduates to develop both academically and psychologically to advance in to further education, training or employment; and to address with greater dexterity all the wider challenges of adult life
- Improve achievement and progression so that all students aspire and endeavour to achieve their full potential above and beyond where possible
- Empower students to set and maintain demanding personal and professional standards supported by the BWFS ethos, staff and infrastructure
- Ensure students feel valued, happy, safe and supported; and all barriers to their learning and progress are addressed and removed
If you're aged between 16 to 19 and would like to pursue a career in Sport, Business or Health and Social Care then the Bolton Wanderers Free School can help you achieve your goal. We have a number different courses ranging at different levels.
- Sport Courses
- Business Courses
- Health & Social Care Courses
Alongside these courses students will be offered additional qualifications in areas such as coaching, fitness, business and enterprise and personal health (to name but a few!) as part of an enrichment programme. Here at Bolton Wanderers Free School, we will also offer you meaningful work experience opportunities that will support and enhance your future opportunities, whether this is further training, employment or university.